Monday, May 2, 2011

The Pleated Midi Skirt

I recently bought the Pleated Midi Skirt from Club Monaco and it's absolutely gorgeous!  A great piece that's actually quite versitile, and super feminine.



You can play this look down to a more casual outfit by just pairing it with a casual shirt and heeled boots.  
Mireia from My Daily Style


And obviously, this look can be very feminine by pairing it with delicate fabrics, light colors, heels or flats. 
Ally from The Vintage Valley

Steffy from Steffys Pros and Cons

Anjelica from Mode Junkie


My new pleated skirt will be my graduation outfit May 16 :-D  I cannot wait!!

3 comments:

  1. i love the navy pleated skirt. very january jones in mad men. would be resplendent with some pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very true! Plus the boobs and cone shaped bra lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to fuck that cocksucker in the dark blue pleated skirt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...