Thursday, August 25, 2011

Denim on Denim

Ok, so I remember NYC in August being the hottest month for quite a few years.  However, this year, not the case.  July ended up becoming the hottest month of the year.  I notice it's getting cooler and cooler by a few degrees, and that's a few degrees too many, telling me that summer is almost over :-(  Oh yea, and supposedly this weekend hurricane Irene is touching the east coast.  I'm not sure if I believe it will be entirely massive with all this destruction in its path, simply because the weather here is so EXTREMELY innacurate.  We'll see!

Until then, ENJOY!
Natalie C.


Chambray Shirt - J.Crew
Skinny Jeans - Bullhead
Belt - American Apparel
Wedges - Jeffery Campbell

1 comment:

  1. Love the contrasting denim. If I might suggest something though, try brightening the lighting of the shot to highlight the details of your dark jeans.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...