Monday, August 1, 2011

Jewel Toned

This weekend, I started to do some shopping for my fall apparel, as sad as it makes me to think that summer is almost over.  So I stopped at J.Crew and Madewell in Soho and got some amazing skirts for fall.  Actually, one of the skirts was so amazing that I just HAD to wear it over the weekend for my cousin's house warming party.  I've always loved jewel toned colors and that's definitely what I'm going for this fall.  Just because it gets colder, doesn't mean you can fore go color all together right?!  :-)

Enjoy!





     
   

Midi Skirt - J.Crew
Espadrilles - Ralph Lauren
V Neck T Shirt - The Gap
Rings - H&M and Singapore
Nail Polish - Chanel in Mamosa

3 comments:

  1. J. Crew does great colors! I want everything they have in their fall collection. What a beautiful skirt!

    Briggs
    http://shortsisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur blog! , I follow you, I hope u do the same xoxoxo!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic colour combination. love the purple & orange esp.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...