Thursday, July 14, 2011

Viejo San Juan, Puerto Rico

After being in Culebra Island from Thursday to Saturday, we had to leave Sunday morning for Viejo San Juan on the main island of Puerto Rico. We took a small charter plane, and the views were spectacular of the island. I was freaking out over nothing because I thought the weather was going to be horrible since it is considered hurricane season in the Caribbean. I was trying to take in all the sun I could in old San Juan before I had to come back home to NYC.

 

Shirt - H&M
Shorts - Aeropostale
Belt - American Apparel
Sandals - Pacsun
Ring - Yves Saint Laurant
Sunnies - Versace

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair in these pics. Came out really nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG my dear your blog is so nice <333 im a fan of you!!!! and follow you now <3333

    lots of love <3333

    big kisses


    www.thebeadayse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...