Monday, June 20, 2011

Central Park

Over the weekend, I went to the Met Museum and saw the Alexander McQueen exhibit, Savage Beauty with my boyfriend.  It was fantastic!  They did an amazing job with choosing the outfits and the look of the decor.  Even the music enhanced the exerience.  With every step I took, I was enthralled with the shock factor of his collections.  There was so much attention to detail on every outfit and every accessory.  I was fascinated, I was creeped out, and I was confused.  If anyone is in NYC from now until August, GO!

Just before the weekend, I was so desperate to finally wear my leather shorts.  I got some of my inspiration from bloggers like Hanneli Mustaparta and the inspirations she draws from. 


This was my outfit on Saturday just before the museum exhibit.


Chambray Shirt - J.Crew
Leather Shorts - Urban Outfitters
Chain Purse - Matt & Nat
Braid in my Hair - Courtesy of my Cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...