Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Menswear Inspiration

I work down in the financial district now by Wall St., so everyday, I have to get a little creative with my outfits to be appropriate for work, yet not boring and mundane.  Yesterday, my inspiration was menswear and I pulled some of my favorite photos here. 

Inspirations from runway, blogger, and even celebs (which I don't normally follow)
Paul Smith 2
Paul Smith Spring 2011 RTW

3.1 Phillip Lim 1
3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2011 RTW

Stella McCartney 1
Stella McCartney Spring 2011 RTW

Blogger
Blogger Iris Gravemaker from fashion zen
Celeb Shot


 
My outfit on Tuesday.
Keeper 6

Keeper 8

Keeper 10

Keeper 5

Blazer - Urban Outfitters
Satchel - Urban Outfitters
Olive Chinos - Roxy
Shirt - H&M
Flats - Ellen Tracy

8 comments:

  1. You look awesome, I love this outfit on you! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much addie you're so sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit....
    http://merifreefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your outfit and I also love menswear inspiration!

    Great blog!

    xoxo from Canary Island in Spain!

    www.aidaenlasciudades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style, nice pics... Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Gaby! I love your blog as well, and im definitely following you :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...