Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Inspiration: Jil Sander Spring 2011

My inspiration today was the Jil Sander Spring 2011 collection.  So simple, yet elegant and breezy, and a flower in your hair is the perfect touch for a tropical country like Singapore.  Of course, when I go back home to NYC, I will definitely be wearing this outfit in the city.  This look actually goes well for both day and night, depending on what it is you're doing.  

Jill Sander Outfit 




My Outfit


Top - Club Monaco
Skirt - Topshop
Belt - American Apparel
Sandals - Nine West

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! you have a great style! love your blog, please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your long skirt, love the color!
    kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done! looks really gorgeous.

    damn, I cannot comment with my blogger-account, that's why I'm anonymous...

    sassi from http://Asterisque5.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...