Saturday, June 11, 2011

Financial District

This entire week (minus Saturday lol) was absolutely wonderful!  Scorching heat wave, blaring sunshine, and a nice warm breeze.  How can it get any better?!  I love the sun, as you can tell lol.  I got a new assignment at work, so I spend most of my time in the Financial District now, and I absolutely LOVE IT there!  The architecture is beautiful and there is so much good food.  In terms of street style, there really isn't any, unless you count chic business professional wear, but that's pretty rare.  This was my Friday outfit.  ENJOY!


IMG_3956

IMG_3965

IMG_3950

IMG_3946

Chambray Shirt - J.Crew
White Jeans - J.Crew
Sandals - Rubi Shoes (Australia)
Chain Purse - Nordstrom
Artsy Ring - Yves Saint Laurent
Rose Gold Watch - Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...