Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Strawberry Fields

I posted a while back about prints this season.  The mix of stripes, florals and abstract designs all mixing nicely together if done right.  My outfit yesterday plays up on that trend.  I got these strawberry shorts in a random store in Malaysia for 25 ringgit, which isn't even US$10.  So, I bought the strawberry shorts and a floral pair of shorts.  I love this look because it's cheery and bright, very me, very summer! 

This season, in my opinion, Peter Som and D&G were the best at florals and prints.  It was truly wearable and practical for summer.  Here are my favorites at the Peter Som and D&G Spring 2011 RTW Shows.



My version.

Striped Shirt - H&M
Shorts - Uknown
Chain Purse - Nordstrom
Shoes - Seychelles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...